Attorney Ray Feliz centers his practice on family law and immigration. He received an Economics and Business degree from Cornell College and a law degree from the University of Wisconsin. As of 2021, Ray was elected by the State Bar of Wisconsin as the Program Chair for International Practice Section.
Before co-founding Oasis Legal Group, he clerked for Northwestern Mutual Insurance, Community Justice, the University of Wisconsin Athletic Compliance Department, as well as Habush Habush & Rottier. He also worked for Fortune 500 Finance Companies in sales, management, and business development.
Attorney Ray Feliz was born in the Dominican Republic. Ray believes in community development through active engagement. While in law school, he was on the executive board for the Student Bar Association, Wisconsin International Law Student Association, Black Law Student Association, and the Latino Law Student Association.
Attorney Ray Feliz now brings together his experience as a business professional and community leader to match the needs of those seeking guidance in family law and immigration.
– University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D.
– Cornell College, B.A., Economics and Business
– Executive Office for Immigration Review
– The U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
– U.S. Federal Tax Court
• High Asset Divorce
• Guardian Ad Litem
• Divorce Involving a Business
• Child Support
• Child Custody
• Property Division
• Legal Separation
• Wills, Trust and Estate Planning
• International Family Law
• Business & Employment Immigration
• Family Immigration and Naturalization
• Employment-Based Visas
• Permanent Residency
• Non-Immigrant Visas
• Entrepreneurs and Investors
• Diversity Visas
• Affirmative & Defensive Asylum
• Violence Against Women Act (VAWA, T, and U Visas)
• Removal Defense
• Naturalization & Citizenship
• Student Visas
• Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
• I-9 Employment Compliance